This program on New Jersey family law will provide the fundamentals to navigate the often turbulent waters of a matrimonial case. A Superior Court presiding family court judge, a seasoned family law attorney, and two specialized experts will discuss skills and strategies that you need to take a matrimonial case from filing to final judgment. The speakers will provide an overview of family law and family law practice with a focus on:
• Procedural path of a matrimonial case
• Principles of custody and parenting time
• Equitable distribution of marital assets and liabilities
• Child support
• Case Information Statement
• Use of experts to assist the parties and the court
Honorable Peter J. Melchionne, P.J.F.P.
Presiding Judge, Family Part, Bergen County, NJ
Dale C. Krouse, Esq.
Law Offices of Dale C. Krouse, LLC
Emily R. Carstensen, Esq.
Snyder Sarno D’Aniello Maceri & da Costa
Carleen J. Gaskin, CPA, CFF
Withum, Smith & Brown