Microaggressions in the Workplace
Wednesday, November 3, 2021 | 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
This webinar will focus on the everyday, subtle, intentional – and oftentimes unintentional – interactions or behaviors that communicate some sort of bias toward historically marginalized groups.
• Gain a better understanding of microaggressions
• Why human beings engage in microaggressions
• The impact of microaggressions on the recipients and the environment
• Effective responses to microaggressions
• How allies can help combat microaggressions
FREE for attendees who do not want CLE. Use Promo Code NOCLE795.
CLE Credit: NJ: 1.8 (diversity) | NY: 1.5 (diversity) | PA: 1.5 (ethics)
Download program announcement for further CLE information.
Rhasheda Douglas, Assistant Dean and Director of the Minority Student Program | Rutgers Law School
Northern New Jersey
Central New Jersey
Southern New Jersey
New York City Metro Area
Philadelphia Metro Area
CLE: NJ: 1.8 (incl. 1.8 ethics) | NY: 1.5 (incl. 1.5 ethics) | PA: 1.5 (incl. 1.5 ethics)